1. Appropriate footwear required.
2. This is a tobacco-free facility.
3. Foul language prohibited. If we hear it, you will be asked to leave.
4. The double doors to the lobby must be closed and locked when indoor soccer, roller hockey, lacrosse, ultimate frisbee, or rugby is being played.
5. Only our indoor soccer balls may be used. (Available for check-out at the Member Services Desk.)
6. Soccer balls or pucks striking the wall above the blue line, or striking the ceiling or any ceiling obstruction, are out of bounds.
7. The hockey goals may not be used for indoor soccer.
8. Only lightweight indoor pucks or balls may be used for roller hockey; only indoor balls may be used for lacrosse.
9. Indoor wheels are required on skates (wheels must not be black). Stops are not allowed on skates used on this floor. Skates should not have burrs or sharp edges that will damage the floor tiles.
10. No dunking or hanging on the rim. If we see it, you will be asked to leave.
11. The instructions from the Student Recreation Center staff must be followed at all times.
12. Failure to follow usage guidelines or instructions from the staff may result in your removal from the Student Recreation Center.
13. For assistance or to report facility problems, please go to the Member Services Desk.
Please help maintain your facility:
1. No food or drinks are permitted on the Sport Court floor.
2. Please, no chewing gum.
3. Do not slam hockey sticks against the floor as the tiles may be damaged.
4. No spitting.
5. Please pick up your own trash, etc.
1. Indoor Soccer, Roller Hockey, Lacrosse or Ultimate Frisbee: Thirty minute time limit for same teams unless all available players are working in as substitutes. Otherwise, winning team keeps the court and the next players in line are the challengers.
2. Basketball, Single games to 15 points (one point for field goals, two points for field goals from behind the arc); winning team keeps the court; the next five players in line are the challengers; if there are not five players in line then players from the losing team may be chosen to complete the challenging team.
3. Volleyball, Thirty minute time limit for same teams unless all available players are working in as substitutes. Otherwise, winning team keeps the court and the next players in line are the challengers.